My reaction to short essay "Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication"

I found this article very insightful as it can be seen and applied to in nearly every aspect of our lives. After reading the article the meaning of its title makes sense as critical thinkig is in its essence, the core of communication. While clear and concise communication is important, without critical and substantial ideas to share the exchange would feel lackluster.

The article also speaks about the importance of good communication in the workplace such as employee engagement and project management which is very relevant to my present and the future. Without good communication getting things done would be prone to more errors and also be less efficient as well as slow. This not only applies to the workplace but any scenario which involves getting feelings or ideas across to another person be it in a career setting or a personal one. I hope to strengthen my abilities in communication to improve my productivity and people skills.




Comments

Post a Comment